Sunday 3 May 2015

Email Runaway!

The Incredibles reading group read a story about a boy called Braden who wants to runaway to his Aunty's house. His clever aunty puts him off this idea by saying, "Sure you can stay, but ..."  She makes up lots of funny stories to put him off wanting to stay there.

The Incredibles had to send emails to Mrs Newman to put her off wanting to come and stay at their house!

Here's what they said....

Dear Mrs Newman
Sure,  you can stay  at my house.
You can squeeze in with my 10 snoring brothers  and 10 snoring sisters. 

Love  from Amea.


Dear Mrs Newman
Sure you can, but be careful my brother bumps his bed into the wall and I have 7 dogs they come in to the rooms and lick your cheeks at night.
Love from Kalian


Dear Mrs Newman
I have a peacock It is mean to neighbours and is annoying as! The peacock pecks you in your head!

From Michael



Dear Mrs Newman
Sure you can stay at my house but watch out because I've got 17 pet possums.
Love from Amy-lee.


Dear Mrs Newman
You can stay at my house but I have ten annoying sisters that wake up in the middle of the night.
From Finlay


Dear Mrs Newman
Sure you can stay at my house with my dog, but watch out my dog bites!
From Kaine


Dear Mrs Newman
Sure, you can stay at my house but I have seventeen annoying baby brothers that bounce from bed to bed. You might need a really soft pillow and blanket so they don't jump on you, it really hurts.  That will be horrid.
From Che.



Dear Mrs Newman
You can stay at my house but watch out for my dog, he guards the door.
By Carter



2 comments:

  1. Watch out Mrs Newman, looks like you could be I for a few rough nights......

    ReplyDelete